Elite Creature Collectibles is excited to announce our 1:3 scale Guyver Zoanoid maquette from the movie Guyver: Dark Hero. The character was designed by ECC Art Director Steve Wang and based on the Japanese manga series Bio Booster Armor Guyver created by Yoshiki Takaya. The film was also directed by Steve Wang.
In the movie, Crane reveals that he merged with the second Guyver unit and transforms into a Guyver Zoanoid, which is faster and stronger. But the unit was defective, causing certain deformities in his appearance.
Scaled and reposed from the original movie molds, this intricately detailed Guyver Zoanoid maquette stands an imposing 30 inches tall. Each piece is constructed from heavyweight polystone, and hand-painted to the finest detail, following the original movie design paint application.
- Approximately 30 inches in height.
- Approximately 22 inches in width.
- Approximately 20 inches in depth.
- Attractive themed “The Unit” display base.
- Special 3D eyes with light-up function.
- Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Steve Wang.
- Limited in production to 300 units worldwide.
- Estimated shipping: 2017 Q3.