Back in 1988 Bill Denbrough made the biggest mistake of his young life, giving his little brother Georgie a paper sailboat. Georgie lost the sailboat in a storm drain along with his arm, when he met Pennywise the most sinister and twisted clown ever to walk the streets of small town Derry.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present our museum-quality Pennywise maquette from the movie IT based on the 1986 novel by Stephen King. This dramatic maquette is designed by Steve Wang and crafted in 1:3 scale with remarkable attention to detail.
Don’t miss your chance to add Pennywise to your horror collection today!
– Dimensions: 71 x 46 x 41 cm
– Cast in high-quality resin with hand painted details.
– Two (2) Alternate Portraits (Normal face and Open Mouth)
– The Alternate Head could be display under the base.
– Real fabric costume.
– Real hair and handmade glass eyes and acrylic teeth.
– Attractive, sewer themed display base.
– Each Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Sculptor Mony Cazamea.
Limited to 399 pieces worldwide!