The endless walls of the Labyrinth continue on for what seem like an eternity. Though the infinite depths may seem quite lifeless at first glance, things are not always what they seem, for many a quaint and curious creature can be found within those stony walls.
The mysterious denizens of Labyrinth come in all shapes and sizes, and each is just as likely to help as they are to hinder. As Sarah collapses from exhaustion whilst seeking an entrance to the maze, a small but cheery voice calls out to her, “Ello.”
A single worm, small enough to fit in the palm of one’s hand, with three tufts of dark blue hair rests near a small hole in the Labyrinth’s walls. After offering a moment of brief respite to our young heroine and a promise of hospitality that is rarely shared among strangers, this inconspicuous creature reveals one of the Labyrinth’s many hidden secrets, opening Sarah’s eyes to the first of many illusions to come.
– 1:1 scale, open edition, mixed media statue;
– Portrays the cute and curiously kind worm that aids Sarah early on in her quest;
– Digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop sculptor Kim Beaton;
– Incredible detail replicated in life-like 1:1 scale;
– Labyrinthine base physically sculpted by Shaun Bolton;
– Hair made from premium synthetic faux fur;
– Wrapped up in his signature red scarf;
– Made from high-quality polystone.
Dimensions: 7,5 x 11 x 5 cm