“How you turn my world, you precious thing, you starve and near exhaust me.
Everything I’ve done, I’ve done for you; I move the stars for no one.”
With just 5 minutes left, Sarah is closer to retrieving Toby than she’s ever been before. Chasing after the absent Goblin King, she climbs a flight of stairs only to find herself trapped in an Escher-like maze, where up and down have no consequence or bearing. The Goblin King, Jareth, traverses the intertwining stairways without restraint, defying gravity itself as he taunts and beguiles our desperate heroine, pointing out the location of the child beyond her grasp. No matter where she goes or what direction she takes, Toby is always just out of reach, and time continues to run thin within this illusionary maze.
– 1:6 scale;
– Portrays the Goblin King Jareth, Sarah Williams and her baby brother Toby;
– Physically sculpted by Weta Workshop sculptor Jane Wenley;
– Back panel sculpted with a 3D bas relief, creating the signature illusionary maze;
– Baby Toby can be displayed upright, or defy gravity upside down;
– Made from high-quality polystone.
Dimensions: 20,5 x 57,5 x 20,5 cm
Limited Edition of 500 pcs worldwide.
Please note: Due to the small edition size and the great demand for this item, allocations are possible.
Please note: Due to the size of this item, additional shipping costs will apply. Apart from your location, the actual package size and weight is needed to determine those costs. Both are unknown at this point and may not be available until the product arrives in our warehouse.