Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions of our service rules (“the Terms of Service”) carefully before registering for an account.
These Terms & Conditions set out your rights and obligations for our service. By clicking the “Agree and register for membership” button, you are deemed to have agreed to all terms and conditions of the Terms & Conditions .
When you register for an account at GS Collectibles, you should read and understand the Terms of Service and the use of our Service. If you check “Agree” to the Terms of Service when registering for an account, you are considered to have accepted and approved all terms and conditions of the Terms & Conditions
GS Collectibles may refuse registration of applicants whose membership has been cancelled in the past or who are determined not to be suitable for membership
Minors are required the prior consent of their qualified legal representative(s) for the registration of an account.
1. Account Management
Members are responsible for maintaining their ID and password information in confidence. When an account login has been verified with the registered member ID and password, Terms & Conditions the Use of the Service is considered to be that of the registered member.
GS Collectibles is not responsible for any damages or loss incurred by members affected by the use or misuse of their account by access of a third party.
2. Suspension and Termination of Use of Service
GS Collectibles may suspend the use of our Service, change the member ID and password or cancel the membership without prior notice if it is determined that the member falls into any of the following Terms & Conditions :
- member’s violation of laws and regulations or the Terms of Service.
- illegal acts or unfair practices concerning the member’s use of our Service.
- compromising the security of the member, such as repeated failure of password entry.
- misuse of the member ID and password.
- false declarations in registration information at the time of registration or after registration.
- wrongfully amending or misappropriating information on GS Collectibles / www.gs-collectibles.com website and intentional obstruction of the general operation.
- the member cannot be contacted by e-mail or the death of the member.
- a lack or delay in payment of outstanding payables without justifiable cause.
- We determine the member to be inappropriate as a member
- Our judgment at our sole discretion.
- If the member does not log in a certain number of times within a certain period determined by GS Collectibles, we may suspend the member’s service usage, change ID and password or cancel membership without prior notice.GS Collectibles is not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the suspension of service and so on.
3. Returns and Exchanges / Defective Items or Faulty
Terms & Conditions If you like to return the items must be unopened (which means either the factory seals or our seals as we need to open boxes to check content conditions) and returned in their original condition including tags and packaging, we will refund you the money which you have paid us for those items, or offer you an alternative product of similar value as a replacement if required.Terms & Conditions
You will be responsible for the payment of the return postage of the goods and our original postage costs to you. You will have to pay the returned costs , and also if need import taxes and customs clearance .For payments paid by bank cards ,credit cards, and paypal over 8 days, we are not able to issue refunds to your original payment account but store credit in your account with us.
When the product arrives at our headquarters, an inspection will be carried out and you will be informed, in the event that items, packaging or anything else are missing, no credit or replacement will be possible.
Terms & Conditions We are not able to accept the return of opened and/or part used goods.
We are not able to accept the return of exclusive products and limited edition products.
If replacements are available, we will send the replacements , Buyer has to pay the shipping cost. Please understand the waiting time for replacements varies with different brands from several weeks to months.
In the event that an item is defective, faulty or sent in error by us, you may return the item(s) by post or may contact us to arrange a courier to retrieve the item(s) within 8 calendar days from the day after the item was dispatched to the buyer to qualify for an exchange or refund.also you can check Shipping and Handling , contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the complexity of certain products, no exchanges can be given on selected items.
The original shipping cost non-refundable because there is no standard delivery option available but only the Express delivery service by carrier companies. Customers need to cover the return postage.
Please note that ‘defective’ means the item doesn’t work properly i.e. lights-up function doesn’t work. Any painting problems are not covered.Companies using quality control and are not cover us. Are hand mande items and and human imperfection is possible.
Terms & Conditions We are not responsible for quality control, we are only a retailer.
We recommend that you use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon receipt as you will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Your refund will be processed within 14 calendar days of receipt of the return. For payments paid by bank cards over 16 days, we are not able to issue refunds to your original payment account but store credit in your account with us. For payments paid by direct debit, we can only refund the payments to your account with us as a store credit due to direct debit payments are non-refundable. Shipping and Handling
If you purchased directly from our website, please contact our after-care service team contact us via email@example.com as soon as possible together with the pictures of damaged parts, the statue’s serial number, and the order number.
Terms & Conditions . Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to GS Collectibles .Terms & Conditions
4. Service Disclaimer
GS Collectibles is not responsible for the content, usage, and results of websites that link to or from our website (including legitimacy, validity, accuracy, trustworthiness, safety, current relevance, and integrity).Terms & Conditions
Links to sites deemed illegal or inappropriate by GS Collectibles may be deleted without notice.Terms & Conditions
GS Collectibles is not responsible for damages or loss of any kind due to temporary service suspension, discontinuation, or changes to the provision of service resulting from the following cases without notice.
- regular maintenance or emergency maintenance of a computer system (hereinafter referred to as “system”) for the provision of service
- natural disasters such as fires, earthquakes, floods, lightning, and heavy snow
- instances of social unrest such as war, rebellion, terrorism, and riots
- We are unable to receive appropriate service from contracted providers such as telecommunications, shipping carriers, and so on
- technical issues beyond the control of GS Collectibles
- difficulties in system operations due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, infection of computer viruses, and so on
- upon demand by reasonable grounds from administrative agencies and judicial organizations or
- We determine it necessary to temporarily or permanently shut down the system due to unavoidable circumstances other than those listed above.
- GS Collectibles is not responsible for damages incurred by members or users as long as the provision of service is in accordance with The Terms of Service.
- Members, users, and third parties are responsible for resolving any disputes between other members, users, or third parties over damages incurred from the use of our Service through their own expense and shall indemnify and hold harmless from liability GS Collectibles from any claims resulting from related damages, losses, disadvantage, demerit and so on.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, all information, products, etc. will be provided in the condition of “as is” to the members and users. We do not provide guarantees or warranty for any kind regarding our Service, its operation, its publication information, products provided under our Service, etc.
- GS Collectibles shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage caused by any computer viruses, spyware, etc. that may affect the member or user’s computer through the use of our Service. Members and users agree to use our Service at their own risk.
5. Consent to Information Use
Terms & Conditions By submitting personal information to GS Collectibles, users consent to the collection, processing, and transmission of such information for the purposes of the provision of our Service and internal use.
IP address or mobile device identification number when the user accesses the server of our Service
the user’s access information acquired by GS Collectibles through cookies (a tool used for temporarily storing data on a user’s computer through a website browser and recording and saving the final date and time the user visited our website, the number of visits to our website, etc.)
The members and users acknowledge in advance that they may be restricted on the use of our Service if they deny cookies in our website browser.
6. Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock (including any products on pre-order) to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card. For payments paid via direct debit, the refunds will be credited to your account with us as store credits.
7. Revision of the Terms / Terms & Conditions
The Terms of Service will apply to all members and users who use our Service. However, if there are other terms and conditions for the use of our Service that differ from the Terms of Service, those terms and conditions will take precedence over the Terms of Service.”Terms & Conditions“
GS Collectibles reserves the right to make any revisions it deems necessary without prior notice to any terms included herein or in any documents incorporated by reference herein. We will notify members and users of any such revisions through means we deem appropriate. (e-mail, posting on our website, etc.).”Terms & Conditions“
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. Terms & Conditions,You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to GS Collectibles .contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org