The reservation for the pre-order products (pre-orders) shall become effective upon the completion of the member’s payment of the non-refundable deposit (NRD) to GS Collectibles . The NRD is applied as a payment towards the total cost of the order.
The non-refundable deposit shall not be refunded for any reason other than out-of-stock, release cancellation, etc.
Even if the member has pre-ordered a product or has paid the non-refundable deposit or the full amount of the purchase price, it is only regarded as a request to purchase. Also, even if it is displayed on the product page or account order history etc., on our website that an order has been placed, we do not guarantee the member’s right to purchase the product. In this case, the sale and purchase agreement of the product between GS Collectibles and the member shall become effective once we have sent a notification email that the item has shipped to the registered e-mail address of the member.
- 1.1 www.gs-collectibles.com is owned and operated by GS Collectibles . The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer with us at this website.
- 1.2 If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints about Availability or about our website, please contact us or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3 We GS Collectibles reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and availability from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on the website at the time you place your order.
- We GS Collectibles endeavour to fulfil your order. However, the availability once the supply of the limited edition item is exhausted and the Customer’s order cannot be fulfilled, GS Collectibles will cancel the Customer’s order and no costs will be charged to the Customer’s account. GS Collectibles will not be responsible for compensating the Customer for any other losses connected with the purchase of limited edition and exclusive products.
- We GS Collectibles sell a number of limited edition, exclusive products on this website www.gs-collectibles.com and the availability chaning many times.
The release date listed on this website is based on the information received from the suppliers of the item. We will not be held responsible if that item is delayed or cancelled or if the content or cover art has changed.
- Processing of orders
- Processing of pre-orders may begin earlier than the release date to ensure that orders can be shipped to you in time for the release date.
- GS Collectibles aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the availability changed and item is not in stock with our suppliers or we are experiencing a high volume of orders. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. GS Collectibles is not able to supply dates when our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- You can keep track of your order status yourself on-line with the order tracking facility on your account page.
- In Stock, available products take 1-2 days to be shipped.
- In Stock,available products that are in external warehouses take 8-12 days to be shipped.
If the availability and the number of pre-orders for a particular product exceeds the available quantity, we will be unable to accept further pre-orders. However, the member may request to record the reservation of orders through the cancellation waiting list (“The Waitlist”).
In the case that the member’s waitlist order is selected, the member will be notified via email and a notification on the website. The payment will be charged for the amount of the non-refundable deposit in the event of a cancellation by another party. The customer will have two weeks to finalize the purchase. The pre-order reservation will be finalized upon the successful payment of the non-refundable deposit.
The reservation of orders recorded on the waitlist will be revoked once all of the pre-orders have been fulfilled.
Even if the member requests to record their reservation for an order in the waitlist, or the description “recorded” is displayed in the waitlist, we do not guarantee the member’s right to purchase the product. In this case, the sale and purchase agreement of the product between GS Collectibles and the member shall become effective once we have sent a notification email that the item has shipped to the registered e-mail address of the member.
- Only persons over eighteen years of age with a residential address can place an order.
- The ordering option available to you is only via our website , or you can call us to herp you.
- A contract between you and GS Collectibles will come into existence when we charge the full amount of your orders with your credit or debit card for the purchase of the product or accept your payment from other means Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal . . .
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock including pre-order products.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You are not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions.
- www.gs-collectibles.com , any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Greece and EU .
- The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- The display of items for order on the website is only an invitation to treat and your payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the www.gs-collectibles.com . You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on the confirm order button during the ordering process. We advise you read the terms and conditions first before you place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to acceptance. As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Please note that we cannot cancel an order once it has been dispatched.
GS Collectibles we working with the biggest Brands with collectibles, statues and toys all over the world , like Sideshow Collectibles, Prime 1 Studio, Queen Studios, XM Studios, Beast Kingdom, Funko, Hasbro, Hot toys, Blitzway, Infinity Studios, Bandai, Wizards, Pokemon and many more…
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described